Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Joshua Boy

Hi auntie & uncle, I'm Joshua boy. When you saw me last time, I was a small baby boy. Today, I'm baby no more.. I'm big boy and I'm 2 years old :p
My daddy & mummy actually took a lot of my photos in these 2 years (of course I did give a full cooperation with giving a big smile every time :p ) Wanna to see? Share with you, my photos gallery..

Part I: My growing path


New born (My first photo which taken at Atventist Hospital.. and it's the most precious one..)


Month 1 (ang ku ku.. smile...)

Month 2 (Hey. .. how are u?)

Stepping into month 3 (aahh.. chak!)

Month 3 (Think of my mouth shape.. think of curry puff.. hehe...)




Month 4 (My lovely zut-zut and I.. it's sweet dream time..)


Month 4 + (I'm kung fu kid :p)



Month 5 (Hey, I got a kiss at my forehead)



Month 6 (Hey.. wanna date me kai kai?)

Month 6+ (Yeah! My daddy is coming back!)

Stepping into month 7 (Yeah yeah you cannot catch me..)



Month 7+ ( 1..2..3.. Konica!)


Stepping into month 8 (think Chicken Little? Think me.. hehe.)


Month 8+ (Hiiiii... I got many angpao today... :p)

Month 9+ (Don't let ma-ma know I'm playing her ka lou..ok..)

Month 11+ (Hey. I'm riding on my reindeer.. oops.. it's not Christmas yet.. )

1 year (Yeah! I'm 1 year old... Cheers!)


Month 13+ (I'm good boy today..)


Month 14+ (So relax....)


Month 15 (Hehe.. want me to share some biscuit with you..It's good!)



Month 16 ( aaik. sorry.. my backside ichi..)

Month 17+ ( Friends.. welcome to my house)

Month 18+ (Mummy.. I'm not yet ready...)

Month 19 (Do I look handsome today? It's Chinese New Year.. GongXi GongXi)

Month 21+ (Don't mess with little tiger...)


Month 22+ (Hey.. this is my best friend - my little bao4 bao4)


2 years old (Hey.. I'm enjoying my lunch.. wanna to try some?)

Month 25 (Now I understad the poweer of static.. haaaa)


Month 25+(Teng4 Teng4 Teng4 Teng1..haaa.. this is my showcase...)

Month 26+ (I'm big boy now.. this is my motorbike..)



Part II: My precious moment with them...




Month 3+ (Hi girl.. look into my eye..)



Month 4 (Bee Bee.. let us pray..)

Month 4+ (Oops.. excuse me Johannes.. I forgot to clean my teeth just now..)

Month 6+ (Pastor Wee is 'washing' my hair.. :p I'm God children till forever..)

Month 8+ (This is my kong3 kong1 -grandpa. He is my yakurt provider.. :p)


Month 8+ (Are we look alike? My two cousin brother Simon & Samuel ko - ko)



Month 8+ (I'm proud in my daddy's arm)


Month 8+ (My sweet time....:p)


Month 8+ (My daddy-mummy's friends..)


Stepping into month 9 (OK sir.. what is the next song you want me to play?)


Stepping into month 10 (1..2..3.. smile..)


1 year old (Simple but meaningful celebration - Happy Birthday to me!)


Month 14+ (Ow ow.. don't tell Xin Yi jie jie I just 'puut')

Month 17+ (Yeah!It's my first Christmas!)

Month 17+ (Senior Joshua + Junior Joshua = it's drum time.)


Month 19+ (Happy Chinese New Year! May God bless all of us..)



Month 23+ (See! I can play very well now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment