Friday, December 3, 2010

Part Time Teacher - Part 1

** This is a backdated Post**

05 Oct 2010 - Glad to be teacher again this year.

Happy to share my lovely hobby with boys and girls from my church's Boys Brigade while helping them to pass the Art/ Crafts Badge. Hope my students also enjoy the learning process and gain more knowledge on this beautiful art. ^^

Same as last year, the clay class this year will be separated into 2 days, with 2 hours / day.  Moo Moo Cow Memo Clip Holder will be my teaching subject.

1st class (02 Oct 2010) would be the easy one, because only focus on the memo clip base - burger
2nd class (16 Oct 2010) would be the challenge one, because need to do the main character of Moo Moo cow .. ^^

Share with you the photos I've taken for the 1st class:


Everyone is busy with their 'burger"



Double Cheese burger, or fillet burger?

I'm doing Pizza .... not burger..

Heheh.. My special pizza.. especially for my mommy... ^^


Yummy Yummy Burger..

No comments:

Post a Comment