Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

~This is a backdated Post ~

14 May 2011 - Happy Mother's Day to all Mommy in this world!

This year, I know I will get something special from my little Joshua again, because he start to telling me "mommy, my teacher said Mother's day is coming next week ...Teacher said the chocolate must ask daddy to put inside refrigerator, then only give to mommy on Mother's day".

Hoh Hoh! Surprise is on the way..... What's that? I'm starting to guess.... A chocolate or flowers selling at supermarket? Or a handmade Mother's Day card? 

Finally, the day I'm waiting for is coming. I've got a very warm & touched gifts from my little boy :))

 Very nice Handmade Pandan Rose (Thank you teacher who help to make this, I know this was not done by my 5 years old boy :p)

Very sweet (from my heart ♥) chocolate which is 100% handmade by my little Joshua! Oh! I feel so touched by this! I love you, my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment