Monday, June 20, 2011

Breakfast Time!

20 June 2011 - New breakfast today!

Mommy saw this Egg Cups recipe from Carol's website last week and decided to give it a try .

These Egg cups are very easy to prepare. Click here for the recipe given by Carol ^^

The Egg Cups that Mommy made were actually little out of shape ^^

This is because I was too excited and have forgotten to flatten the bread before spread butter onto the bread, and another thinng is, all the while I thought I have a muffin baking tray at home (it's a free gift when I bought my Noxxa bread oven last time), but when I really need it and 'dig it out', I found the muffin baking tray's base is not deep enough to support the Egg Cups. But no choice, that's the only muffin cup tray I have, thus I have to use it.

Let's see mommy's baking result ~ Although it's out of shape, but it tastes really yummy yummy and super delicious :) Needless to say, my boy and daddy love it so much!




Mommy will give it another try and let's wait for my improve version of these lovely Egg Cups♥

No comments:

Post a Comment