Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bun baking day

10 Jan 2011 - Another baking day.



This time I've decided to bake 3 type of buns - Mock Bees Sting bread, mini sausage bun and butter cheese bun.


Ingredients:
 
Egg x 2 + water       300 ml
Butter                     2 Tablespoon
Salt                         1/2 Teaspoon
Sugar                      6 Tablespoon
Milk Powder            2 Tablespoon
High Protein Flour    500 g
Yeast                      3 Teaspoon
 
For Filing:
Mini Sausages
Raisin
Cheddar Cheese
Butter (diced)
 

Quite simple task for me to make a dough because I've agood assistant with me - Noxxa Oven.
With just pressing a button, it help me to make a dough within 30 minutes.
 
Once the dough is ready, I leave prepared dough in a bowl, covered with a damp cloth, and let it rise till double in size.
 

Then, I scaled dough into small portion that I need, and follow by wrapping in some fillling likes sausages (for making mini sausages bun),  butter and Cheddar Cheese on top of dough (for making butter cheese bun), and  pressing in raisins on the surface of bun ( for making of Mock Bees Sting bread).
 
 
 




 Then, the next step would be brushing the surface with beaten egg wash.

and, it follow by baking at preheated oven at 190c for 12 - 15 minutes


And now, it's done!




No comments:

Post a Comment