Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm back!

Hello my friends! I'm back again.. after 8 months of "missing in action". :p Hope everyone and everything is fine!

For those who miss me :p here are some of my update. I joined Mattel Shared Service (MSSASAPAc @ SSC) since Jan 09, and my new job is in FA (fixed asset) and PA (project accounting) section. For me, the new job is full of exciting and challenging expecially in PA section because it's totally new for me.

Share with you some of the activities that I have gone through in these 8 months.. Enjoy..


MSSSAPac Oracle Go Live - 19 Jan 2009

FAPA team Photo during MSSSAPac - Oracle Go Live (19 Jan 2009)

Cheers! 1st Month End successfully closing (FAPA team) - 30 Jan 2009




FAPA team with US support (03 Feb 2009)


MSSSApac Dinner at Prawn Village, Batu Kawan - Chinese New Year + Oracle 1st month successfully closing (13 Feb 2009)

Wah! Big lopster!

Yummy Yummy..

So big..

SSC team building - movie day - 10 Apr 2009


1..2..3.. Konica!

Karaok session at night (10 Apr 2009)

FAPA Q1 appreciation dinner (boss belanja :p) at Fish Village, Tambun (14 Apr 2009)

Haha.. eat till fighting ?!

May birthday celebration - 8 May 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment