Monday, August 17, 2009

Joshua's schooling day

My Joshua boy started his 1/2 day nursery at My Little Kingdom 2 months ago.. Sharing with you some of the photos which taken by my church member - Miao Hsia (teacher Carol) at nursery.

Thanks Teacher Carol for the precious photos..

Wow! It's my favourite ball ball (1st day - before mummy left the nursery)

This is teacher Low - who fetch me back to auntie house after school

:( I want my mummy....
See! I can do it very nice! (2nd day - play Lego after cry)

My new friends cum car pool mates - Chasmine & Kavinish

Play with Teacher Khor (principal) (2nd day)

Yeah! My 抱抱 also accompany me to nursery (2nd day)

Playing with Teacher Khor (2nd day)

Sit alone - I miss my mummy & daddy(2nd day)

Lunch time (3rd day)

My form teacher - Teacher Veni

Helping teacher after eating lunch

Yeah! Time to go back auntie 姨妈 house

No comments:

Post a Comment