Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Retirement, Cheah!

Finally, I'm back here again, after hibernate for 2 months ^^

There are dozen of posts need to be published here, and all of them need to be  backdated to 1-2 months ago...
Forgive me for my 'laziness' of not able to update my blog on time ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Mar, I received order from Guan Hai, my ex-colleague in Dell. He represent a group of friends from Dell AP Finance, to order a 8R clay photo frame, for our beloved colleague - Gaik Suan, who will retire in March 10.

Let's see the basic requirement for this order:
~ Little lamb at left bottom corner + some flowers
~ A lady holding a pen / paper at right side of frame
~ Wording "Cheah, we Love (Love shape) you. Wish you have a great & happy retired life"
~ The rest - up to my creativity (heheeeeeee)

Okay now.. Let's see the output..




For the clay women (who represent Gaik Suan),instead of paper/ pen, I've replaced it with a book and a LV-Brand hand-bag :p



As for the wording, due to the frame's size limitation, i've cut short the wording to "Cheah, We love (Love Shape) you. Wish you have a happy retired life".






Hope our dearest friend - Cheah, will like this special made product very much. And wishing us


FRIENDS FOREVER + HAPPY RETIRED LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment