Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day Special

This is a conversation between a 4 years old boy and his mom on 07 Mar evening, after he's back from nursery.

Boy: Mommy, give me your hand, please.
Mom: Ok..

Boy: Mommy, close your eye, please.
Mom: Ok..(pretend to close her eye...)

Boy: Teng Teng Teng Teng..(put something on his mom's palm)
Mom.. ....!!!! (Surprise, Excited, Happy.. and of course feeling so warm :p)


The day is so special that I want to record it here. It's my first mother's day present that I received from my little boy, so much of special and meaningful although it just a low value gift, but touch my heart so deep and I'm feeling so warm of it.

Special thanks to teachers at My Little Kingdom of preparing the gift pack for my son, and also teaching the 'special method" that give his mommy a big surprise  :p





No comments:

Post a Comment