Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We are the CHAMPION **


This is my second time participate in Treasure Hunt.

First time was few years back when I was in Dell.
Couldn't recall the ranking that we got (regret of not proper record  the event here last time) but should be top five :p because we had a photo session with John Chrisman that time. And the fun activity that I remembered most was Ah Girl's mummy look on that day..


It was a fun + happy moment that time.. Miss you so much, my MDS team members ^^
Second time is just happened last month (21 Apr 2010), which organised by Mattel Shared Service. A Treasure Hunt at Sunway Carnival Mall, bring me a lot of fun as well.

Never think of getting any prize or win the treasure hunt, just hope not to be the last one because according to the committee members, the last one wil get punishment!!
 
But I think I'm lucky on that day, know why? Because my team (Ai Ai, OC, Stacey and I) won the treasure hunt ! Wow..
 
'Well Preparation' before the game - Pretend meeting but actual purpose is to give pressure to other team ..kekeke..
 
Briefing of Treasure Hunt in SSC office.

Our committe members + Camera man - Iwan

1..2..3.. start!

First team who finished the game and submitted 'test' paper

Time's up!
The result.. Who's the champion?

Yeah! We are the champion!

Fun moment during the game

CELEBRATION @ SECRET RECIPE 

Say cheeers...

Say cheeeeeerrsss.

AWARD TIME

3rd prize

Runner up

Champion

PUNISHMENT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment